Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Mainly the whole Jason prancing around naked throughout the issue. Well my issue isn’t so much that Jason is naked it’s that all the fangirls/boys threw a fucking fit in the first issue about Starfire. How she’s being objectified even though she flat out said that it was all about “free love” as far as her people were concerned. People got their panties in a twist because of swimsuit as well, so I’m wondering why these same people aren’t so up in arms about Jason’s scantly clad moment. In fact they seemed rather pleased. So objectifying women within comics is okay, but not men right? Makes total fucking sense. Next time you pick up a cause don’t fuck yourself in the ass with contradictions. It makes you look like an idiot.
- +5 for “But comics objectify men, too, see!”
- +5 for “double standard - you post Jason Todd nearly nude/shirtless”
- +5 for “people concerned about sexual objectification of women are just hypocrites!”
- +5 for “she wasn’t objectified!!!”
- +5 for “it was just a swim-suit!”
- +5 for “don’t pick up this cause since you don’t even know what you’re talking about, idiots!”
- +5 for “people who were upset about sexism just were petulant children who threw a fit!”
Well, now we know — SEXISM IS OVER.
BINGO! What do I win?!